Subscription is for content & services offered on Whootin.
Publishers are users who offer content & services through subscriptions on Whootin.
Subscribers are users who purchase subscriptions on Whootin.
Subscription Page is where the seller can describe their Gig and the Gig’s terms, and the buyer can purchase the Gig and create an order.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Publisher and Subscriber after a purchase was made from the Publishers Subscription Page.
Order Page is where buyers and sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Gig.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and seller.
Revenue is the money Publishers earn from completed orders.
- 70% Net Revenue
- Publishers receives 70% net revenue of the subscription amount.
- 90% Net Revenue
- Publisher brings the subscriber. Subscriber signs up with subscribtion code or unique URL provided to the Publisher by Whootin.
- Whootin accredits Publisher once a subscription is ordered.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after payment is completed.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the subscriber's account.
- Publishers may withdraw their revenues using one of Whootin’s withdrawal options.
- The Publishers rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by subscribers. High ratings allow publishers to obtain advanced seller levels (see Levels below).
- Publishers are allowed to post a select amount of active Subscriptions based on their Level status.
- 7 Subscriptions for sellers without a Level status.
- 15 Subscriptions for Level 1 sellers.
- 20 Subscriptions for Level 2 sellers.
- 30 Subscriptions for Top Rated sellers.
- Subscriptions created on Whootin are User Generated Content.
- Subscriptions may be removed by Whootin for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services, Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy http://whootin.com/terms/ip
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Subscriptions
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Subscriptions
- Subscriptions misleading to buyers, including violations of third party terms of service
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Subscriptions that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the removal of the seller’s account.
- Subscriptions that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Subscriptions may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- URLs in your Subscriptions text that redirect to third party websites are subject to approval and may be considered inappropriate to use on Whootin.
- Subscriptions are required to have an appropriate Subscription image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional subscription images are available to all publishers.
- Subscriptions may contain an approved Subscription Video uploaded through the Subscription management tools available on Whootin.
- Statements on the Subscription Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
Whootin is all about helping Publishers gain new subscribers. We seek to empower top performing Publishers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Whootin may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- Whootin publishers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
- Publishers who cannot maintain their high quality of content and service, experience a severe drop in ratings, risk losing their publisher status and the benefits that come with it.
- Advanced levels provide publishers with additional benefits,
Top Rated Publishers
- Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by Whootin editors based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high rating, exceptional customer care and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
- Once payment is confirmed, the subscriber will gain access to the subscription purchased.
- Content based subscriptions (e.g. Templates, Scripts, Graphic Work) content must be easily accessible in Social Post, Emails, Messages to the the subscriber.
- We encourage our Publishers and subscribers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves, including by using the Resolution Center tab in the order page. If for any reason this fails, users can contact Whootin's customer support department for assistance firstname.lastname@example.org
- When a subscriber orders a subscription, the Publisher is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Publishers are required to meet the subscription details they specified when creating their subscription. Failing to do so will allow the subscriber to cancel the subscription.
- Publishers must provide proof of services rendered on subscriptions that include a service.
- Publishers and Subscriber are responsible for scanning all downloaded or transferred files for viruses and malware. Whootin will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- A Publisher may cancel a subscription without the subscriber's consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation). However, this will have a negative effect on the Publisher’s rating.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Whootin's withdrawal providers.
- Your Whootin profile can be associated with only one account from each Whootin withdrawal providers. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one Whootin profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal provider / method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
Disputes and Cancellations
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact Whootin’s Customer Support department for assistance email@example.com
- Order cancellations (when eligible) can be performed by Customer Support only up to a period of 13 days from order completion date. We will not cancel orders after that time.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event of a dispute, you are encouraged to use the Site's dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter by working it out with the seller or if not possible contact customer support for a resolution.
- Whootin does not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider automatically. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer's balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Whootin. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will be refunded along with your deposit.
Whootin enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any content and service they need. Members of the Whootin community communicate and engage through orders, social media.
Whootin maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Whootin. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Whootin.
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Whootin in order to circumvent or abuse the Whootin messaging system or Whootin platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- Whootin does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to subscribers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
- Whootin does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Whootin platform or that are actively violating our Terms of Service.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Whootin’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Eligibility to cancel a subscription will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Whootin delivery system.
- Subscriptions are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of content or services by the publisher if the content and service rendered as described in the subscription page. Subscribers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Whootin reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- Feedback reviews provided by subscribers are an essential part of Whootin's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the subscriber’s overall experience with the publisher and their service. Subscribers are encouraged to communicate to the Publisher any concerns experienced during their active subscription in regards to the service provided by the publisher.
- Leaving a subscriber's feedback is a basic prerogative of a subscriber. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Whootin platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Whootin platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a Publisher’s subscription page. Subscribers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Subscription with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - Whootin does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on Whootin should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Whootin condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam - Whootin takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Whootin will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Claims - Whootin will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed http://whootin.com/terms/ip
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use Whootin for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Whootin community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Whootin’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Whootin. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Whootin accounts.
- Whootin reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Whootin's Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Whootin.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Publishers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 45 days, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Whootin's approval.
- Disputes should be handled using Whootin's dispute resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting Whootin Customer Support.
- Whootin may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Whootin will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Whootin after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Whootin will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Whootin by our users (Publishers and Subscribers) is User Generated Content. Whootin does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Whootin is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the subscription, their delivery, and any communications between publishers and subscribers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate subscriptions.
By offering a service, the publisher undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service is offered on Whootin. Publisher advertising their subscription online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Subscription and may lead to the suspension of publisher's account.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement - please see our Intellectual Property Claims Policy ( http://whootin.com/terms/ip ) which forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the publishers subscription page/description, when the subscription is delivered, and subject to payment, the subscriber is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller, and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when US Copyright Act does not apply, the seller expressly agrees to assign to buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Gig and the delivery may not be used if payment or subscription is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of buyer, and seller assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered work. Some subscriptions (including for custom created work) charge additional subscription for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Subscription for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Subscription and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
Publishers further confirm that whatever information they receive from a subscriber, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the subscription to the subscriber.
Furthermore, users (both subscribers and publishers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Whootin, including subscribers texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of social post, may be used by Whootin for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your order, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. All intellectual property rights of the purchased delivery are hereby assigned to you. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to Whootin’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor Whootin will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER Whootin NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH Whootin MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL Whootin, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.